Big Kids Mac N' Chz

So, today, I spent my time setting up for a big time training tomorrow. One of the items being prepped was a mini sized burger & as one of my co workers was flattening it out, he seemed to kill it! So, In my infinite wisdom(I was the one wearing the chef coat by the way), I tried to show him how to pat the burgers easier and proceeded to make ground beef crushing them into nearly a paste! Sometimes, it is better to listen and have patience! Decisions become clearer that way. This recipe is dedicated to the art of listening. For you, Amanda.

This recipe is not suggested for the faint of heart.

Cheers!

Big Kids Mac N' Chz

12 oz cooked pasta noodles(your pick) I suggest short noodles
1/2 c. chorizo sausage
1/2 c. shaved red onions
1/2 c. sliced red peppers
1/4 c. shredded smoked Gouda
1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 quart heavy cream
salt & pepper
fresh basil leaves
Romano cheese

Method:

1. in large saute pan, brown sausage in chunks.
2. add red onions, peppers, cheeses, cream, salt & pepper and reduce to low heat. sauce will reduce and thicken up.
3. add noodles, mix up and plate.
4. top with fresh basil and Romano cheese.

Popular Posts