Blue Hawaiian Burger

My mama loves Elvis and if you ask her, she'll probably hint that he's still around working at a gas station in Wisconsin or something like that.  You wonder where I get my passion for food...?!  Listen, if someone can have that much affinity for someone that hasn't been heard of since 1977 or so, I can share my passion of food with those that'll listen!

For my mama!

Cheers!

Blue Hawaiian Burger

1 lb ground chuck
1/4 c shaved & chopped onions
salt & pepper
cinnamon
2 T peanut butter
6 slices thick bacon
2 kaiser rolls or large artisan buns
4 pineapple rings
2 slices baby swiss cheese
sweet thai chili sauce

Method:

1.in bowl, mix beef, onions, salt, pepper & cinnamon.  patty and grill. grill pineapple as well.
2.cook bacon and mix together chili sauce and peanut butter in bowl.
3. top burger with cheese and pineapple.

Popular Posts