The Truffled Egg & Ham Fritatta

I have had a lot of opportunities in my job and for that I am grateful.  I have been able to go to other cities and assist in their food shows,  work with countless customers and assist in keeping their menus "On Trend" & profitable, experience first hand taking a customer on a tour of our facilities and showing them the ins and outs of things like food safety and marketing!  Truth is, I gotta pretty cool job and don't think for one minute that I take it for granted!  Tomorrow starts the season.  Countless hours preparing once again for our food show and the holiday season.  The next 3 months of my life will be a blur!  and I Can't wait!!!

Cheers!

The Truffled Egg & Ham Fritatta

12 eggs
8 oz whole milk
salt & pepper
fresh chopped parsley
4 T butter
10 oz wild mushroom blend
12 oz diced black forest ham
6 oz fontina cheese,shredded
3 oz mozzarella cheese,shredded
truffle oil

Method:

1. melt butter in skillet or large saute pan.  add ham & mushrooms. season with salt & pepper.  cook until 
    tender.
2. whisk eggs with salt, pepper, milk & parsley in large bowl.
3. add egg mixture to pan & half the cheese and bake in oven for 5-8 minutes or until fritatta is light and fluffy.
4. add remaining cheese over top and broil under just melted all ooey and gooey!
5. serve with side of toast or biscuit or fruit or something!

Popular Posts