Proscuitto, Fontina & Pear Panini

So, we had our food show on Tuesday & for me, well, it was FANTASTIC! Although, I wasn't even there for a third of the day. You see, Sheri delivered our son, Evan, (who was due on April 18th & was part of the reason that we pushed for an earlier show date). Life sometimes gives you curve balls and thank God for a team as professional as I work with, they executed flawlessly in my absence. I hope to get you some pics soon of our new addition.

Cheers!

Proscuitto, Fontina Cheese & Pear Panini

12 pieces thinly shaved sliced proscuitto ham
1 Bartlett pear, sliced thin
4 oz fontina cheese, sliced
roasted red peppers, sliced
arugula
butter
rustic Italian bread, sliced

Method:

1. butter bread.
2. layer ingredients and cook on flat top or panini machine grill.
3. slice in half and enjoy.

Popular Posts