DREggrolls

I kinda still don't like to go to the dentist but, I'm learning to cope with it after all these years.  Why are you talking about the dentist, you ask???  well, our dentist is a little crazy, a little A.D.D., likes to cook, makes me wear weird sunglasses & most of all doesn't GAG me too much!!!  I do take requests as  said before and as I was walking out the door, I was chased down with a list of requests.  So, here you go Dr. Dre.

Cheers!

Dre's Egg rolls 

egg roll wrappers
1/4 c + 2 oz  soy sauce
1/8 c water
1 minced garlic clove
lemon juice
finely chopped napa cabbage
finely chopped celery
finely shredded carrots
minced onions
shredded pork or chicken(cooked)
finely chopped red peppers
sweet Thai chili sauce
pickled ginger(optional)

Method:

1. lay out egg roll wrappers
2. in bowl combine remaining ingredients.  lightly saute on low to wilt vegetables slightly.
3. press out most of liquid and place in center of egg roll wrapper.  roll and wet ends to seal.
4. fill skillet with a bit of canola or vegetable oil & turn to medium.
5. fry egg rolls 2-3 minutes each side.  finish in oven at 425 degrees.

Popular Posts