Blue Cheese crusted Ribeye with roasted pepper cream

I have the opportunity to try different things at work, this makes my job great!!  I have the opportunity to create, test, try and eat different things...here's the catch; I only get to try them after I cook them. No ole else, me!  Oh well, part of the job and I am very appreciative of every day's opportunity. 

Cheers!

Blue Cheese crusted Ribeye & Linguine with Roasted Pepper Jack Cream

4 16-18oz bone in frenched Ribeye steaks(a strip steak works well too)
1/2 c blue cheese crumbles
1/2 c panko bread crumbs
3 T olive oil
1 teas. rubbed sage
1/2 lb cooked linguine
1 pint heavy cream
2 T butter(salted)
1 jar roasted red peppers(pureed)
1/4 c hot pepper jack cheese
green beans

Method:

1. in food processor, blend blue cheese, panko, sage & olive oil until chunks are blended well.
2. grill steaks just below desired temperature, cover heavily with crust.
3. finish in oven on broil to heat crust.
4. in sauce pan, combine roasted peppers, cream, butter & pepper jack cheese.  heat on medium until well blended and hot.  add linguine. stir.
5. blanch beans in olive oil until just tender.
6. plate

Popular Posts