For Travis, Stephanie & Baby Samantha

As I sit here knowing what the outcome of this terrible story was going to be, I can't help but cry like a baby!  Isn't that interesting that as we mourn the loss of others, we revert back to when we actually were children & cried for something, everything, nothing?  Blessed Little Samantha Pittock left this earth today to spend eternity with the Lord!  that is a powerful statement.  She was a true inspiration in her 4 month existence on this rock to me, my wife and many, many others who were able to follow her journey through the eyes of the most genuinely loving, caring parents a baby could ever ask for.  People often ask, what can change the world?  I believe only one thing can; FAITH!  Have faith a path that you choose, don't look back.  Have faith in one another.  Have faith in the Lord.  Have faith in humanity.  Have faith. 

I write this because yeah, I need to express my thoughts but, also, I need to share the Pittock's story.  You see, in life, there are twists & turns that we cannot see; all we can do is have Faith that we will get to the place we wanted to get to.  Travis & Stephanie have shared in many twists & turns in their lives but, If you ever hear Stephanie sing(she is an amazing writer too) http://bloomingjoy.wordpress.com/ or hear Travis preach, you know this much...They both have FAITH!  Faith in their family, humanity, humility, God & yes, faith in each other!  Travis & Stephanie, your journey on this earth has given yet another twist for you but, what I do know is that your Faith will get you where you want to go!

As you may read this, remember, kiss your kids goodnight, tell them you love them & have FAITH that as their twists & turns start to hit them in life that they will have Faith in the decisions they make.  You never know when this little ride will end and as my friends, the Pittocks have proven, FAITH is a virtue!

Quinney

Dedicated to the loving memory of Samantha Renee Pittock 4/10/2011-7/10/2011
to read about little Sammy's journey, please visit www.caringbridge.org/visit/samanthapittock

Popular Posts