Crab & Shrimp Cavatappi

As we wind down to lent, it makes me think of things in a different light.  Some people give something up for the season... Others meander down a path of status quo... Whatever your preference is, make it good!  As for me, my inspiration comes from my wife, who is a strong woman and a fantastic mother and a Christ centered person.  A pretty damn good cook too! 

Today, I got the pleasure of cooking for 30 strangers on different topics like Mardi Gras, Lent, St. Patty's Day and even Easter!  I try to keep my guests happy and with full bellies!  Here's a recipe that I produced and actually did a live Demo!  It was great!

Cheers!

Crab & Shrimp Cavatappi

2 oz jumbo lump crab meat
3 jumbo shrimp
1/4 c broccoli florets, chopped
1/4 c red onions, sliced
1/4 c roasted red peppers, diced
1 sprig thyme
2 c heavy cream
2 T. butter
chopped banana peppers
green onions, chopped
cheddar cheese, shredded
cooked cavatappi pasta

method:

1.in saute pan, heat broccoli, onions & shrimp on high heat.
2.add cream, crab meat, thyme, red peppers, banana peppers, butter & green onions
3.add cheese & pasta, toss well and plate.

Popular Posts