The Tritten Panini

I usually don't repost recipes, but, I felt this one was worth it.  Today, I found out some great news and we look forward to seeing how the road takes us.  I made this the day after thanksgiving for a special luncheon with a special guest and his wife.  Here's to many more lunches in the future!  Welcome!!!  I dedicate this very special "deal breaker" sandwich to Eric and Chris!

Try, try try.  just figure it out.  That's what I say to myself anytime that I think i want to make something new.  I am a panini lover.  There's just something about fresh bread with some meats, cheeses, a few other ingredients and some sort of sauce or jam just pressed hot and ready!  That's good eatin Clark!
This sandwich was designed not only to taste good but, also to soak up last night's beverages.

Cheers!

The E. T. Panini

4 slices cranberry walnut bread
6 oz thinly sliced honey ham
sliced honeycrisp apples, skin on
shaved red onions
sliced Havarti cheese
habenero peach jam
butter

Method:

1.top bread with ham, onions, apples, Havarti and jam.
2.spread butter on outside of bread and press on a panini machine until rich and gooey and fantastic!

Popular Posts