Christmas Penne

So, last week, I got to do something kinda special.  I went to cook lunch at the Veteran's Home in Sandusky.  I never really understood what my grandfather's generation as well as the veteran's of the other wars experienced.  It was just a couple of hours but, I got to interact with a lot of cool dudes as well as some grouchy ones!  It kind of made me feel as if I was talking to my grandpa again :)

Here's a quick holiday recipe that has the colors of the season.

Cheers!

Christmas Penne

1 pound cooked penne pasta
2 grilled chicken breast, sliced thin
1 c. diced fresh tomatoes
2 handfuls fresh spinach
1/2 c. asiago cheese
1/4 c. roasted garlic spread
2 T. pesto sauce

Method:

1.heat all ingredients except pasta until mixed well.  Add hot pasta, toss and plate!

Popular Posts