Blue Chips

As we enter into this Thanksgiving season, I am thankful for the love that I share with my wonderful kids and my fantastic wife!  I am looking forward to making more memories in the coming season with a now crawling little boy with a grab fixation!

Cheers!

Blue Chips

thin sliced redskin potatoes
salt & pepper
butter,melted
1/4 c.diced red pepper
1/4 c.diced green onions
1/2 c.bacon pieces
1 c.blue cheese crumbles
1/4 c. heavy cream

Method:

1.pour some oil in a saucepan and heat up.  fry potatoes until they are fried like chips.
2.top with butter, salt & pepper.
3.in saucepan, heat cream and 1/2 c. of blue cheese until light sauce forms.
4.top chips with red pepper, onions, bacon & blue cheese cream.
5.place under broiler for 3-4 minutes.
6.top with crumbled blue cheese.

Popular Posts