Cauliflower Hash

Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovers out there!  Tonight, my bride asked me for a simple gift...for me to cook dinner!  So, I did.  While she was away at church council, I set into the kitchen with my sous chef, Evan...He's 10 months old, but is already more qualified than my last real sous chef in the restaurant business!  Ha (kidding Adam!) 14 oz Sirloin steak, baked potatoes and a side of Cauliflower Hash.  A great side dish for sure, the Cauliflower caramelizes so well and has a nice crispness to it.  It's a good side dish alternative and just takes a minute to make.

Cheers!

Cauliflower Hash

1 red onion, sliced
sugar
olive oil
kosher salt
fresh ground pepper
fresh cauliflower, sliced

method:

1.in saute pan, combine on low heat onions, salt, pepper, oil and sugar.
2.cook until onions are translucent and turn heat up to high.
3.add cauliflower and saute until nice and brown.

Popular Posts