Rockin Beef Bolognese

Rockin in Chicago this week with 19 of my culinary friends from this fine company that I work for.  Having a ball showing off our talents for all to see.  It's pretty cool to be a part of something bigger than just me.  Here's the recipe that I did in part of my area.

Cheers!

Rockin Beef Bolognese

1 red onion,sliced thin
salt & pepper
2 T. olive oil
1/4 c. sugar
1 T. cinnamon
1 teas. allspice
1 teas. cayenne pepper
5 lbs ground beef
2 teas. chopped garlic
1 jar chunky marinara sauce
2 c. beef stock
2 T. chopped cilantro

Method:

1.caramelize onions in oil, sugar, salt & pepper on low heat in large sauce pan.
2.add ground beef & brown
3.add garlic, cinnamon, allspice & cayenne. stir in well.
4.add stock, marinara and fresh chopped cilantro.  simmer for 1 hour.

Popular Posts