What's in a name???

As I sit here this evening creating companion blogs, I can't help but wonder, what's in a name?  You see, I created this blog with the intention on leaving a digital legacy of where I have been and what I have eaten.... but, I never thought of any other name but The Q Spot.  It means many things to me but, mostly, it means happiness,  This would have been the name of my restaurant had I opened it! 

I enjoy seeing cool restaurant names when I am out and about because most of the time, it tells a lot about the owner's personality!

Cheers!

Sheri's Ohana Style Noodles

1 lb udon noodles, cooked
1 t pureed fresh garlic
1 t pureed fresh ginger
canola oil
1/4 c roasted red peppers, diced
1/4 c diced fresh pineapple
chopped peanuts
1/2 c peanut butter
1/4 c soy sauce
2 T brown sugar
1/4 c water
2 T diced red onions
1/4 c chopped green onions

Method:

1.In sauce pot, place half of garlic, ginger, peanut butter, soy sauce, sugar, water & onions and heat on low.
2. Heat canola oil in wok style pan.  Add garlic, ginger, peppers & pineapple tossing until peppers have softened. 
3. Add noodles & sauce tossing well.  garnish with peanuts & green onions.

Popular Posts