The Learning curve.

I think of great food often. Ideas, flavors, inspiration, friends...Food!  While spending some time dining around Cleveland & Akron, as well as stints in Chicago & Atlanta, I utilize these locations for inspiration.  I know this, I want to learn more!  I want to create a perfect meal and I am sure that this is a tall order.  I also know that my food passion is to share it with people.  For certain, I want to share this with kids at some point.  Kids seem to have the most real approach to food, they are not afraid to tell you what they think and that is just a great approach to how to adapt your cooking skills!  Here's a recipe that I hope all the Kids will love!

Also, Here are some pictures from my recent cooking escapades!

Cheers!

The Bavarian Burger

4 ea pretzel buns
4 ea Angus beef patties
1/4 c caramelized onions
4 oz shaved honey ham
smoked Gouda cheese slices
honey mustard
hot sauce
blue cheese coleslaw


Method:

1.grill burger to desired temperature.
2.top with ham, onions & cheese and finish in oven.
3.top with honey mustard & hot sauce.
4.serve with blue cheese Coleslaw.

Popular Posts