It's about time!!!

Days, nights, days, nights.  They seem to go by so quickly anymore!  I mean I thought I posted like last week but, it turns out that it was a couple of weeks ago...Weird.  Anyway, I wanted to get "back in the saddle" and promise to be a bit more progressive with all things food.  I mean, that's what I do right?  Food guy and all.  I have spent some time enjoying birthdays, family time and, oh yeah, Buffalo, Atlanta & Chicago to name a few.

As I look forward to the next excursion, here's a quick favorite that I enjoyed in Atlanta.

Cheers!

Pizza Rustica

1 super duper thin pizza crust(cracker thin)
fresh ricotta cheese
sweet Italian sausage chunks
arugula
lemon zest
fresh lemon juice
fresh grated Parmesan & Romano cheeses
small amount of roasted garlic

Method:

1.build this delicacy with all but arugula, truffle oil & lemon zest.
2.bake in 450 degree or hotter oven until nice and bubbly.
3.add arugula, lemon zest & truffle oil.
4.start another one because as soon as this one is done, you will want another.

Popular Posts