Tis Nearly the Season!

As I spent part of my week in St. Louis featuring great ideas & great chefs!  I was not allowed to see the Arch though...Because my oldest son told me that I wasn't allowed to see it without him!  I love you Connor!  Here's a recipe for the idea that I tweeted last week!

Cheers!

Cheddar Potato crusted Pork tenderloin, Fuji Apples, Madeira Demi & Almond Creme

1 c dried potatoes
1/4 c white cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 c sharp yellow cheddar cheese, shredded
Salt & Pepper
pinch of red pepper flakes
2 pork tenderloins
2 Fuji apples
1/4 c caramelized onions
1/2 c Madeira wine
3 T beef stock or veal stock.
1 T butter
whipped cream
almond extract
cardamom

Method:
1.mix together cheeses, potato flakes, salt & pepper
2.sear tenderloins
3.rub with crust & bake in 325 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
4.saute onions with apples. add wine and stock whisking in butter.  Season with salt & pepper.
5.in mixer, whip cream, extract & cardamom.
6.slice pork, top with apple mixture & cream.

Popular Posts